By continuing to use the Site and/or using the products and services made available to you on the Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
We will never sell any information about you to anyone.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), NEPTN US ("We") are the data controllers (as defined in the Act) of the personal data (as defined in the Act) which we collect from you or which you provide to us through the "Site". We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Act to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
What Information do we collect?
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. We collect and process the following data:
▪ "Personal Information" comprising:
▪ Your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password
▪ Information which you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or when you report a problem with our Site;
▪ a record of your correspondence if you contact us at email@example.com
▪ Information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address and Top Level Domain), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Site ("User Information"). This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
▪ We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses neptn.us or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of neptn.uk on other Web sites.
Mobile (if applicable)
A Cookie is a small file placed on you computer when you visit a website. We use 'cookies' to keep track of your current shopping session to personalise your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time. Cookies also enable us to:
▪ Estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
▪ Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
▪ Speed up your searches, and
▪ recognize you when you return to our site.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from NEPTN by e-mail, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
You agree that:
▪ The Personal Information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
▪ You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
▪ You will keep your registration information secure and not disclose it to any third party.
Marketing (if applicable)
▪ Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. If you indicated any preferences when providing us with your data, we will use these to determine what information we provide you with.
▪ If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at email@example.com.
▪ By entering into an agreement with us when you (select from the following as applicable): placed an order, entered a competition or prize draw run by us or on our behalf, or joined our membership, you have consented to this use of your data.
We use your e-mail address to confirm your order and to confirm shipment of your order and to respond to any inquiries you make on-line.
How does NEPTN use the information collected?
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we do not share your information with any third parties other than for the limited, explicit reasons specified below; neither are we in the business of selling it to others.
The Personal Information are shared on a limited basis from time to time to send e-mail, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyse data, provide marketing assistance and provide customer service.
We will only disclose data to:
▪ mother company
▪ Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis.
▪ We share Personal Information and User Information with our parent company. We share it on a limited basis with agents we use from time to time to send e-mail, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyse data, provide marketing assistance and provide customer service.
▪ We use your Personal Information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered.
We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personal information for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this policy.
In the case that NEPTN, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of a merger, sale, consolidation or liquidation, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Links to third party websites
Certain links within the Site may be to other unrelated third party companies that offer you the option to share your personal information with them. We will not share your Personal Information with those third party companies.
How secure is your information? We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Our servers utilise SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to help protect your personal information. By using an SSL-compatible browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, you can help ensure that your personal information is processed confidentially.
Please note that this Privacy Statement is subject to an arbitration provision, requiring you to arbitrate any claims you may have against us on an individual basis. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, IF ANY, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personal Information, in our possession, may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If a notification is appropriate or required by law, we would endeavour to do so as promptly as possible, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. By using this Site, you consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
last revised July 4th, 2020
This page is here to help you to find the perfect bracelet size for your wrist.
You will also find information regarding what to do if you want to change sizes after receiving your order.
Measure your wrist with tape measure and choose from the chart below your correct NEPTN size.
Shown measurements are wrist circumference, not bracelet lengths. Lengths vary based on bracelet thickness.
WHEN MEASURING YOUR WRIST MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT USING A STRING, TWINE, CABLE OR ANYTHING THAT IS THICKER THAN 1/16 OF INCH AS IT WILL GIVE YOU INACCURATE MEASUREMENT.
We add just the right amount of length to your final bracelet so that it will fit perfect.
No matter which kind of claps or whether it is a single or double or even triple bracelet.
If you are between sizes, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat live on our website, so we can help you find correct size
Check the two pictures below for the perfect bracelet size
If you don't have a measuring tape on hand, you can print PDF below instead and cut out the NEPTN measurements.
If you don't have printer, you can use simple twine, wrap it around your wrist the way you'd like for bracelet to fit and measure the length with ruler - that will be your wrist circumference.
PLEASE PRINT ON LETTER SIZE OR A4 IN LANDSCAPE MODE AND NO SCALING TO GET THE MOST PRECISE MEASUREMENT
Click on on the picture below to download the PDF picture:
* For ANY questions regarding size or custom sizing please email us at email@example.com or chat with us live on FB: NEPTN (US, GB, AU...) or IG @neptnbrand
We are very responsive, so don't hesitate to reach out! It will save you a lot of time later on when you don't have to send it back for resizing :)
We want you to have a long-lasting excellent experience with your new NEPTN jewelry. The perfect fit is an essential part of that. This is why we make it easy for you to change your size.
Just follow these steps and we will change your NEPTN piece to the desired size.
*PLEASE NOTE: wrist circumference is not the same as bracelet length. Length of bracelets will vary based on their thickness.1. Print out our SIZE CHANCE form. Please click the link below to download the PDF file:
2. Fill in your desired size as well as your order number and your name.
3. Send the filled out SIZE CHANGE form and the NEPTN jewelry to our office address:
Please add 5 USD for new shipping & handling.
4. Upon receiving your item, we will take care of new length and send back to you as fast as possible.
notify me about news & sales